Pics & News

Firstly, here are a couple of pictures I wanted to share with you. The first is by Alexandros Derpoulis and features a great collection of nicely polished GG's.


The next is an updated picture of the custom JustGG owned by Joshua.T.Clark. I featured this GG previously here. I think the blue accents really work well and make this a real conversation starter. 



News


Regarding any other GG news - there is none. Imeo has been very quiet, in fact I've never known it to be this quiet. Obviously Proteus and VIR are huge undertakings and a lot more complicated than the normal GG products. Hopefully Imeo will make some headway soon and we'll start getting some updates on production status for all the GG projects going on at the moment.

There's still time to post your pictures in the GG pictures thread over on ECF, I will be collecting all of Septembers pics and uploading them to My Golden Greek soon. I've had a quick look through the thread and there are some really good pictures this month.

Finally, something Imeo does nearly every month is have a competition on ECF to win a GG product of his choosing. It's usually a guess the picture competition and isn't too difficult. You can see the last competition HERE, just remember to keep checking back for October's competition.






0 comments :

Post a Comment