Shout Outs - Some useful UK links

Firstly, I have no news on anything GG related to report. It's still very quiet on the GG forum. This probably means Imeo is very busy getting things done that need doing. Unfortunately we will just have to wait a little while longer to find out what those things are. On the plus side I have been able to redecorate my house without falling too far behind with what's going on in GG land.


I have been vaping for a few years now, long enough to have used a few vaping sites and grown familiar with the good and bad. I would not have lasted this long without some of these sites so I would like to give a shout out and my personal recommendation to some of them. As always I suggest using official GG sellers for GG related stuff.

Forums

When I first started vaping I joined a couple of forums early on. As I got more familiar with them I ended up using just two of them, the obvious one being ECF. But the forum where I found my vaping wings was All About E Cigarettes.  Through 'AAEC' I found two of the nicest people I know, Chrissie and Mandy aka Perpetua and all the information I needed to get starting in vaping. The forum is run by Chrissie and her team of capable mods and is a great forum for new and old vapers alike. Lots of great information and loads of friendly vapers make it a nice place to go, whatever you are looking for.



Suppliers

The next few links are all suppliers I have used at some point in the past and received great customer service from. If you are looking for decent vape supplies in the UK these are all worth a look. 









Some of these may ship outside of the UK, you should check each sites shipping information. As mentioned I have used all of these suppliers and have never had a problem. 

If you have any recommended links you would like me to post contact me HERE and I will consider your links/lists. I especially welcome links in countries outside of the UK to help GG vapers everywhere. 





2 comments :

This is another great supplier in the UK:

http://www.cloud9vaping.co.uk/

The owner's name is Lisa (I think), there is a cloud9vaping subforum at ECF too:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/cloud-9-vaping/

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment