GG RDA

Before you get too excited this is just another of my GG wishes. There is no GG RDA at the moment but I think there should be. It is possible to drip on all of the GG tanks but a proper dripping atty has not surfaced yet. There are quite a few RDA's on the market now and it seems dripping is very popular with all types of users.



The last time I dripped regularly was when I used low resistance 901's on my GGTB. Dripping is a great way of getting good flavour and nice clouds as well as a good way of jumping from one juice to another. A GG RDA could follow current design trends like in the example above. With the new rebuildable parts it is possible to make a great coil but they're not really designed as drippers. A more traditional coil deck would increase user options, allowing for some of the more weird and wonderful coil designs. Even changing to the more common phillips screw type would be a huge help.

Another possibility is for Imeo to have negative posts that are milled in to the design such as the one below. This helps with conductivity and makes for a more solid construction. There is also the possibility of Imeo completely reworking the RDA design and applying his special touch to it. I'm sure Imeo could come up with a dripper to rival anything available right now.


At the end of the day though I know a dripper isn't really on Imeo's radar and this will probably be a dream that never comes true, but it's always nice to dream. I just wish I could make a decent dual coil set up, something I find very difficult with my current GG options.

One last thing, Imeo has said that he has his machines working on another project and that he will show everyone in a video, possibly next week. I don't think he would make a video for an existing product so it has to be something new in my opinion. So keep an eye out for something new soon, it might be a GG Christmas after all.



























0 comments :

Post a Comment