GG4S - Available Soon

E-smokeguru have posted product images of the GG4S, a good sign that they will be available soon. On the website the GG4S is listed under three headings. They are all described as 'monkey style' which is a name given to them by Vasillis. Apparently the way you fire the button reminds him of monkeys! I've cobbled the three images into one so it's easier to compare them.

Images from e-smokeguru

  1. GG4S (Monkey Style) without air control 
  2. GG4S (Monkey Style) with air control and SS CR 
  3. GG4S (Monkey Style) with air control and Brass CR

I have scaled the images together as the GG4S on the right was photographed a little closer than the other two. This gave the impression that it is a lot bigger. I think they look really good, I can't wait to see what people will be putting on top of them.

Talking of atomisers, Imeo has said he's working on Tilemahos V2 which will be 22mm to fit GG4S. I use my V1 Tilemahos daily and I think it's perfect. It will be interesting to see what improvements Imeo comes up with.

GG4S should be available very soon from e-smokeguru and shortly afterwards from fluid and bitfumo. Keep your eyes glued to your preferred vendor for announcements.

EDIT* E-smokeguru will be selling GG4S 16th December at 18:30 Greek time.







0 comments :

Post a Comment