New GG on the way?



Imeo recently asked in the Proteus thread for suggestions from people on what they would like to see incorporated into a new GG. Various answers were given and in reply Imeo posted this response.
"sure Zu, I heard and I think that I made exactly what you want. You will like it very much. In 2 days I will make a video about it and you will see for one more time how GG line makes exactly what people like. New, different, innovated. Just the way you like it!"
I'm still amazed at how Imeo manages to squeeze in more products at the same time as developing others. We'll see in two days what he's come up with, I'm crossing my fingers for a box mod. Whatever it is, hopefully it will help fill the gap until Proteus is ready.




3 comments :

A GG box mod would be great, but I think it is gonna be a 22 mm GG mod with "front button".

Whatever it is I bet its going to be good.

The real question is will people buy this new GG or wait for Proteus?

Post a Comment