Merry Christmas - Happy Holidays

Not much to update on for the last couple of days. Sales of the GG4S seem to have gone well with lots of people very happy with their devices. I saw the 4S below on ECF. Shiny version looks really nice although this was done by it's owner - Telephunken in Madrid. He is also responsible for the amazing GG4S video at the bottom of this post.


With VIR, Proteus, Tilemahos V2 and perhaps more to look forward to, next year should start with a bang. This year has been an incredible year for Golden Greek and I hope next year brings us even more devices and surprises.

Anyway no matter what your religion or how you celebrate this time of year, I wish you all the best. I will be busy the next few days but will try to keep you updated with any new developments.




EDIT

There is also this GG4S by mrZoSo who might have been the first with a shiny 4S. I thought I better add it so people could see it. Both of the polishing jobs are outstanding so kudos to both users.



0 comments :

Post a Comment