GG4S - First Impressions

I have been lucky enough to get my hands on the hottest new GG mod, the small, the beautiful GG4S. I want to share my first impressions not a review as I haven't got any atties set up at the moment I can really test it with. I did quickly try my Tilemahos on it and it hits really hard but as I have the GG4S without AD I couldn't really give it a proper test.

GG4S with an 18650 battery

The size is really impressive. Small and light but very well made. The very clean lines of the flat top and bottom give the GG4S a classy look. With a nice flush fitting RDA this will look amazing. The use of space is clever too, hardly any extra length added with a battery inside. It's also very easy to adjust for the length of your battery, just twist and go.

GG4S top and GG4S next to Esterigon

The 'upside down' logo doesn't really bother me, I understand what Imeo wanted to do although the way I hold it I couldn't see the logo while using the GG4S. I will say that the logo itself is very finely made, a lot more detail is visible compared to the CNC work on the Tilemahos for example. If I had a choice I would have preferred the logo right side up but that is a minor quibble. The button the logo is engraved on is very easy to use, either with a pinky or your palm. It's nice and soft too so there is no huge amount of force needed to use it.

GG4S firing cap with 'upside down' logo

The threads on the tubes of GG4S are some of the finest theads I've seen. They are perfectly smooth and there is no resistance when adjusting the tubes. The feel of the threads add to the feel of the device, giving it the impression of being a high end device. The threads are really nice in operation.


GG4S threads

 
Overall my first impression of the GG4S is very positive. There are a lot of people that really like the simpler types of mod. Clean lines and simple construction is very stylish and very fashionable right now. The GG4S fills a small gap in the GG line up for people looking for something sleek to put their atties on. The ease of use with both the button and the tubes is great. No need for messing about trying to get the device set up, you simply twist into position and you're set.

GG4S

I think of all the GG's I own the GG4S is one of the coolest. Small, light, understated and good looking. GG4S is very worthy of a place in the GG range. I love how easy it is to use and how smart it looks and would recommend this to anyone considering buying one.

Once again I must thank Imeo and Vasillis for getting this to me. Two very fine gentlemen!

0 comments :

Post a Comment